India’s largest sectors both in terms of revenue and employment. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipment.
- Doctors – In India, The best way to find a doctor is to ask for recommendations from friends, co-workers or neighbours. Embassies and consulates can also provide a list of recommended doctors.
- Health Cover – hundreds of medical facilities across the country. Your health insurance provider will normally provide details of the options in your locality.
- Medicines – health care products are available in India at a very low cost. Doctors provide prescriptions for certain medications but some pharmacies do not always ask for them.
- Covid 19 – India is a one of the country which successfully controlled its affect, across the country citizens who do not have access to essential services online to go to nearby stores, further dedicated COVID-19 pan India helpline number should be available 24*7 with human beings who listen and understand the problems faced by citizens and direct them to the concerned authorities, spread across the country.
- Healthcare volunteer – Indian doctor And Thousands of Healthcare worriers Acts of kindness, no matter how big or small, in these times,Over 200 families belonging to Haran Shikari community living in a small part of the town are dependent on the Trust for their food and livelihood.
Indian healthcare market can increase three-fold to Rs 8.6 trillion (US$ 133.44 billion) by 2022.
Indian government has announced Rs 69,000 crore (US$ 9.87 billion) outlay for the health sector that is inclusive of Rs 6,400 crore (US$ 915.72 million) for PMJAY in Union Budget 2020-21.
Also, Indian Private locals and expats prefer to use the services of private hospitals and clinics. These offer a high standard of care that is at the same level as North American and European countries. Private hospitals are modern and well equipped, and the doctors are highly qualified and often trained abroad.