You may have to hold reading materials far away to see them. With time, you may have to remove your glasses to see reading materials up close. we grasp at what we can. While we can’t correct vision without the help of lenses or surgery, there are some fundamental ways you can improve your eyesight and eye health on your own.
If you are also someone whose day starts and the night ends by looking at the phone/laptop screen, then you may soon suffer from eye diseases and eye fatigue. You will be shocked to know that the harmful blue light emitted from smartphones can speed up blindness. But the good news is that there is a lot you can do to boost your eyesight. Here is a list of 5 easy eye exercises you can do to improve your eyesight.
You May Also Like To Read: Health Tricks You Should Try In 2021.
Ways to improve your Eyesight
- carrots is good for your vision. Although it may sound cliché, it’s not entirely wrong. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, an essential nutrient for vision. However, vitamin A isn’t the only vitamin that promotes healthy eye function. Make sure that you include foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, and zinc to your diet.
- Blinking exercise, you need to have a blank wall right in front of you. Start by closing your eyes for 2 seconds, then open and blink rapidly for 5 seconds. Repeat 5-7 times. Since eyes have muscles, they could use some exercises to remain in good shape. Eye exercises are great when done in the morning, when your eyes feel tired and before retiring to bed. If you’re consistent for a month, you may start noticing a difference.
- Simply rub your palms together to generate heat. Then gently place your palm against your eyes for a few seconds and repeat 5-7 times. Take a break and roll the eyes in the anti-clockwise direction. Repeat 5 times.
- Sleep, Your body requires regular, restful sleep. Any doctor will inform you about the importance of sleep for your health and well being. When your body gets enough rest, your eyes become renewed. If you engage in intense visual activity such as working on a computer or reading a book, short breaks go a long way in helping your eyes, as it gives them a chance to rest.
- Smoking, smoking can contribute to blindness. Smoking can increase your chances of developing cataracts and can cause age-related muscular degeneration. Additionally, smoking can reduce the number of antioxidants that are beneficial to your eyes.
Thanks for Reading. Check out more Here