Lemon is yellow color fruit with sour and salty, which consumed for multiple purpose.
Here are the five benefit of eating lemon :-
• Lemons contain pectin, a soluble fiber that has been shown to help with weight loss. Also, lemons can literally slow down the absorption of sugar into the body. Adding lemons to your water can make you feel fuller as well as reduce the development of Type 2 Diabetes.
• It strengthens the immune system of the body, and second, it works as an anti-oxidant and fights the harmful oxidants the lungs produce in the form of allergens during bouts of asthma.
• lemon balm has a calming effect and therefore may be able to help remove fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, and tension. It is also believed that inhaling lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. It can therefore be used as a room freshener in offices to increase the efficiency of the employees.
• Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fever by increasing perspiration. To ease the symptoms of fever and the chills: add the juice of 1 lemon to a cup of hot water with honey and drink every 2 hours until the fever or chill subsides.
• Lemon applied overnight are a good home remedy for corns and calluses. Place a slice of lemon on to the corn, and secure it with a bandage. Dabbing the affected area with lemon essential oil also helps accelerate the healing process. Only use on callused skin. Undiluted lemon oil is too strong for un-callused skin.
Conclusion : To protect your teeth enamel, wait at least half an hour before brushing your teeth after chewing, drinking or rinsing with lemon juice. Rubbing lemon juice or oil and drinking lemon juice is not suitable for children under the age of 10. Lemons are effective home remedies for a variety of health concerns but in the case of serious illness always consult your doctor first.